Saturday, January 16, 2010

Valentine Day Items Featuring

St. Valentine day is coming. I picked some Valentine items made by very creative Etsy sellers.
Aren't all of them so LOVEly. They bring me very positive thoughts and good mood. When I am staring at all these red love creations I feel more relaxed and joyful. Enjoy yourself!


Valentine Red love scarf - hand knitted HOT January Collection Free Shipping

vintage paper wreath crown heart art and sheet music petals valentine serenade

What I like about you. Vintage red glass hearts and oxidized sterling silver earrings.

Candy Kisses Toddler Valentine Dress 2T/3T

Origami Panda Valentine Card

THE COLOR OF ROMANCE (Necklace)

Hearts and Cookies Coffee Huggie (Coffee Cozy)

Picasso Jasper Pendant with Copper Wire wrap


I wish everyone true love and a good person next to you!

9 comments:

  1. Oh thank you for including my wreath in your post. I'm honored. Blessings to you! DE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my origami panda valentine in your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your forum post about this! I'm sorry that I missed my chance to be featured, but I'm still glad that I checked out your post. You have a lot of wonderful selections here! I especially love the vintage paper wreath. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my necklace!

    I love the scarf of yours that your featured. Very unique! :D

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including my coffee huggie! Great selection of items! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for featuring my earrings! I love the paper wreath you featured too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my candy kisses dress! I heart your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for featuring my love token! xoxoxo to all!

    ReplyDelete