Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Featuring my Warm Hand Knitted Baby Sleeveless Slipover


I suggest you some info about Jessica:
"I am an American living in Switzerland. How lucky am I? I moved from Los Angeles Ca. to Switzerland in Nov. 07. My lungs didn't know what to do with all the fresh unpolluted air. I have a store on Etsy called Belles Mademoiselles which in french in case you don't know means beautiful youg ladies. Many people call my girls belles mademoiselles, and that's where the name came from. I also have a few other stores one on Dawanda called Le Petit Papillon. I opted for another name just for fun, now I kind of regret it, it's a pain in the but to buy banners, ads, tags etc. but ohwell. I am also a member of the get eurofied and european street teams on etsy."

You can also check her etsy store:

SimplyBannersnAds



Thanks Jessica




2 comments: