Monday, January 4, 2010

Morning Coffee

Good morning,
Today I am inspired to show you my "Holiday Coffee". I love to make a big cup of cappuccino morning, but not every day I have the time to spend over it. It depends of the mood of my baby. Today I was lucky, while my little daughter was exploring her "jungle" of toys, I make my favorite cappuccino.
Ingredients:
1. Coffee
2. Milk foam
3. Cream
4. Love and positive energy

Sorry for not good quality of the pictures, but it was early and it was hardly to open my eyes.



Have a good day, and spend some peaceful minutes while drinking your coffee.

7 comments:

  1. Having mine right now with an english muffin! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yami, Muffin I can eat a dozen of muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum! Do you have a cappaccino maker? that looks really good. I have to stumble my way to my coffee pot each morning too - it's the first thing I do every morning!

    Oh, and I love your scarf multi choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your coffee looks fab! thanks for sharing your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matalgirl I have very simple coffee machine with foam maker. But I love to make some sweat stuffs. Thanks for the scarves.

    La Alicia thanks for the nice words :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blogg thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete