Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Alyssabeths Shabby French Chic Handcrafted Jewelry and Decor

This week I am featuring Alyssabeth’s where you will find Handcrafted Vintage Style Feminine Chic Collage Resin and Glass Jewelry; French and Shabby Chic Decor including Gift Tags, Rosettes, Hand Stamped and Glittered Ribbons, Altered Art Assemblages, Banners, DIY Kits; and Lovingly Worn Flea Market Treasures.


My favorite items from

Alyssabeth’s etsy shop


Vintage Black Cat Rosary Halloween Soldered Necklace

Vintage Inspired Autumn Charm Collage Necklace with Key and Amber Glass Drop Charms

You can also find their on her blog
http://alyssabeth1.blogspot.com/
And Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1570550137#!/pages/AlyssaBeths/374447006240?ref=ts

Thanks for visiting

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful piece for the coming Fall and Halloween festivities. I think we should have Halloween more often through out the year. Starting with Happy haunting New Year and ending with The Nightmare before Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature! I agree, I love Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the key charm, and I hate halloween, lol.
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter would absolutely love the fall necklace.

    ReplyDelete