Tuesday, August 24, 2010

weekly feature - LittlePeachFuzz

Hello, I am glad to present you this lovely etsy shop colled Little Peach Fuzz -

Accessories and Jewelry for women, men, and children! Wholesale options are available by request only.


Current PROMO
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $10

Here are some words from the shop owner


"I'm fairly new to the crafty scene. I've drawn for many years however. I am currently teaching myself to knit, so some of that may be up at one time or another. I started making jewelry mainly because of my little sister. She loves the idea of me being at her disposal I suppose. But I enjoy making it a whole bunch! It seems to be one of the few things calming in my life right now.

More to come!"


SALE Tutu - Toddler Pet Neon Bright Fun

Felt Flower Headband - Bright Pink Blue Dark Purple Fascinator

1 comment:

  1. So cute and I love your cat, thanks for sharing !

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete