Thursday, June 3, 2010

Weekly Feature- The Clever Crafter

Hi there, my this week feature is for the shop called

The Clever Crafter

The shop owner is Jenni. Check out what she says:
"I enjoy many different kinds of crafts. I do a lot of quilting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, beading, scrapbooking, and anything else I find interesting! Due to my tendency to be over-excited and buy too many materials, I have turned my hobbies into a little bit of a money maker for myself. And I'm always finding new ideas, so check back frequently!"

Welcome to her blog, currently running a different feature every weekday! http://cleverscorner.blogspot.com/ * * * * * * * * * Twitter Me This * * * * * * * * * You can find her on twitter! Follow to see great links, funny news, and giveaway information! www.twitter.com/cleverscorner

Check out some of my favorite items:

Light Purple Button Earrings

Box of Chocolates Button Necklace

Button Bracelet from YOUR BUTTONS



Thanks for visiting

3 comments:

  1. The button jewelry is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv the purple button earrings and your feature is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing Jenni's adaptation of buttons. They're always wonderfully colorful.

    ReplyDelete