Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Featuring Moonangelnay Shop

Hello,
this is my weekly feature. My guest this week is Moonangelnay . This etsy shop is very impressive and gives me a lot of positive energy. Many pictures of beautiful spring flowers, animals. Pictures are full of life and freshness.
The name of this talented artist is Naomi and she is a passionate artist and mum from the UK. She loves to take photos of nature and use them to create unique pieces of digital artwork. She also loves to paint contemporary abstract designs.
Here is something directly from Naomi
"I'm inspired by the human form, philosophy, nature, free will and color. A fine art artist at heart, yet I have an ever changing abstract style which has also drifted into my digital art work.

Cold Heart 5x7 Inch Archival Print - Creative Fine Art Photography By Moonangelnay

I try to bring contrasting duality into my work, highlighting my interests in both light and dark and the veil inbetween through form, color, mantra and poetry to bring forth my objective to brand my work as more than just physical art or home decor, but something to think about.

I love to base my variety of art work on the affinity i perceive an object to have with it's environment which can give a spiritual ambience to what I do. I love spectral brightness and the gothic glamor of monotone, instead of being quite the opposite, can be meshed together like light refracting through broken darkness."

Chilly Spray 8x12 Inch Archival Print - Creative Fine Art Photography By Moonangelnay




You can also find her
on blogger -----> http://moonangelnay.blogspot.com on twitter -----> http://twitter.com/moonangelnay

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos - they make me think of summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow moonangel's blog, and she is one of my favorite shops. Thank you for this feature, to learn more about her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great feature! I love her photos. I left an award for you on my blog. Stop by: http://leoandjunie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete