Sunday, December 6, 2009

My pation - my scarves


For me etsy is something special. It is a pleasure of handmaking my items, a delight of selling and promoting them, an enjoyment of searching and looking at other etsy shops. I like sending my happiness and positive energy, and if I can make even a single man, woman or child happy for a minute, it would be a real treat for me.
My etsy store is
www.nevita.etsy.com
There are hand knitted scarves, made with lots of positive energy and love. I am going to post photos of my ready scarves, and pictures of making them. I hope there are people that like scarves like I do. Let's change common mind that scarves are used only for cold protection, they can be beautiful, cozy, trendy, impressive. Once touching these soft and playful colored scarves, it will make you a little happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment