Saturday, December 12, 2009

Featuring me at Helen's blog


Great day! Today I am featured at Heren's blog.
She is very talented artist. I've copied some of here bio ... more info
"I am a full time professional artist who brings a fresh and unique voice to abstract art. I express my artistic vision through abstract expressionism, cubism and other styles.

Over the years, I have developed a Unique Acrylic Pouring Technique™ that animates my explorations of Abstract Expressionism. This technique comes to life when the acrylic paint is mixed with water and, literally, poured onto the canvas, creating free-flowing shapes and forms. Many years of experience and experimentation allows me to control the, otherwise, uncontrollable flow of paint. This unique technique also allows me to maintain the purity and freshness of my colors.

I have exhibited at numerous California galleries and On-line Galleries. My work can also be found in many private and corporate collections around the country and abroad.

Born in Russia, I successfully completed Moscow's School of Art and hold an AA Degree in Graphic Design. I am presently living in northern California where I continue to explore and develop my artistic vision."

No comments:

Post a Comment