Wednesday, December 30, 2009

After Christmas present - featuring


It's wonderful to wake up in the morning, and read happily etsy convo from crafter Audrey Friesen. I am featured on her amazing blog
She present herself:
'' I live outside a small town in southern Manitoba. I have been crafting/painting for about 14 years now. I tell my husband it keeps me sane (cheaper then therapy)

My husband, Brad, and I have been married for almost 20 years and have two sons ages 18 and 16. The oldest just graduated from high school in June.

We love to go quadding as a family, hiking, trying new foods, meeting new people etc."
In Audrey s

hop you will find jean blankets, ornaments, wall hangings, tote bags, and much more. All painted items have been varnished for indoor use unless otherwise posted.


My favorite items of hers are: Hand painted blanket

Thank you Audrey!






4 comments:

  1. Thank-you for mentioning my shop! You're Welcome on the feature :) LOVE your shop!!
    Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby and sweater set is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey thanks again
    Three little birds - thanks for these kind words, and so you are my "secret admirer" for this item :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your etsy shop featured by Audrey and feel like I know you. Love your shop and your blog.

    Marie - www.hummingbirdtreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete